Remedial Massage Position Available
Are you an experienced, nurturing Remedial Massage Therapist, Myotherapist or Allied Health Bodyworker looking for an exceptional clinic to work in?
Do you love being a therapist and sharing your healing talents with clients to help them improve their health and wellbeing?
Then we’d LOVE to hear from you!
At Massage Studio on Herries, we have built a strong reputation for the high level of customer service we provide to our clients and for the nurturing environment we provide for our amazing team of therapists.
Due to continued growth and the expansion of our clinic, we’re currently looking for therapists who love massage and working their healing magic to help people feel better and improve their lifestyle.
Why choose Massage Studio on Herries?
- Be part of a fun, yet professional clinic that values their team.
- We have a passion for empowering people, to improve their health and wellbeing.
- We believe in our therapists taking adequate time to care for our clients and allow the appropriate time between clients to discuss their needs, reset your room and do notes.
- We encourage professional growth and development.
- We provide a work/life balance and have exceptionally low staff turnover as a result.
- We pay an hourly rate in line with the health professionals award for time worked and not based on the number of clients that come in. If you have outstanding experience, above award rates may be negotiated.
- We offer the option of a contract agreement, including superannuation, if this is your preferred option.
- Casual position with heaps of potential to grow.
Our ideal massage therapists or allied health professionals have:
- A genuine desire to continually grow and develop in this amazing profession.
- Possess excellent communication and skills, working with people and enjoy working as part of a fun, professional team.
- An Australian recognised qualification in your chosen modality(ies) or proof of current study.
- Proof of Association membership, insurance, and private health fund rebate availability where necessary.
What to do next:
- Fill in the form below